• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First steps to a long battle!!

I know Caren it's a bloody long nightmare I have asked to be referred to Rake Lane who also do the surgery and have far shorter waiting times so here's hoping cos I know I can't wait that long for sure! Il go crazy x

I know Caren it's a bloody long nightmare I have asked to be referred to Rake Lane who also do the surgery and have far shorter waiting times so here's hoping cos I know I can't wait that long for sure! Il go crazy x
oh good luck with that mate xxx

minxtress said:
Seminar done! Didn't learn anything new but was weighed.
Waiting list is 18mnths to 2 years which depressed me I seriously hope it doesn't take that long!

good luck with ur journey, it will go fast, it did for me xx

Ha I doubt 18 month will go fast for me I know what I'm like patience is not my strong point. Even this wait until seminar has driven me mad

minxtress said:
Ha I doubt 18 month will go fast for me I know what I'm like patience is not my strong point. Even this wait until seminar has driven me mad

I know it seems like ages it's a year since my seminar at SRH and still waiting to see consultant

I had my referral from my doctor and the seminar is the first appointment at our hospital where they discus the different surgery option to see if u want to proceed then u get a dietician appointment fr a few months time

minxtress said:
I had my referral from my doctor and the seminar is the first appointment at our hospital where they discus the different surgery option to see if u want to proceed then u get a dietician appointment fr a few months time

Hi, I'm with sunderland to, I've just got my date for op 3rd of Feb! If u have any questions about pre op at sunderland ask away. It seems like a life time but I goes faster than u think! I can't believe I've only got 3 weeks !!! Scary !!! Xxxx

minxtress said:

Fingers crossed for you chick!! Xxx

Just an update as havent been on here for an age!
I have been going through the referral process for Sunderland and North Tyneside Hospital to see which came through with the goods quickest!
Its been a draining process having so many appointments and losing weight between each one but I have managed to lose 2st8lb myself between feb and now and have been given my surgery date for 6 Dec for bypass. I am having my pre op next week in hope they get a cancellation for me so may even get done quicker.
I have constantly pestered them for earlier appoinments etc and it has really paid off!

Wow its great to see things moving for you now minxtress. Good luck x

Back