• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fix my fat head bbc1 may5th @ 10.35pm

I watched this on Catch-up today and found it very interesting and quite emotional - both funny and v sad as well.

Yes jen, the lady has been on a very emotional rollercoaster ride..........

I think she will end up having WLS. She's a Journo in Cardiff so should earn enough - she had a lovely house. I think the sticking point for her is a total love affair with food - she didn't really seem to have a love/dependant/hate relationship that I have always had - and I guess a lot of people here have also.

Mind u her mums sunday dinners were lovely. Sat here dribbling i was.lol

Yeah, I must admit it looked heavenly. Those lovely Yorkshire puds. Can't blame the girl for having a love love relationship with food when you've got a Mam like hers.

Whats bbc1 catchup? My mum told me she watched this the other day and took ages to get to the point and there was me thinking I'd hear how fab her weightloss had been only for mum to say 'she decided not to bother' lol.

Well hello

dont know if e1 programmes are the same but if u watch say eastenders on bbc1 , later that evening the episode is repeated on bbc3 (sky channel 115) prob different with virgin / preview boxes etc

hope this clears the matter up for you - all the best - mejulie ;)

whats bbc1 catchup? My mum told me she watched this the other day and took ages to get to the point and there was me thinking i'd hear how fab her weightloss had been only for mum to say 'she decided not to bother' lol.

I found this an interesting programme my heart went out to her as she was obviously in total turmoil wanting to lose weight but not wanting to have to give up any of her beloved food.
I too hope she manages to find something that will help her.
Her lovely fella was trying to at the end of the prog. but she felt that meant he didnt love her as she was, hope she sees that as he said it is because he loves her he wants to help her
Good luck to her anyway

Jay xx

If you have Virgin Cable, go to On demand on the flicker. Catchup TV will be on the menu, choose the way you want to find it (I find by day is better) and away you go. They only keep each prog for a week though.

I thought to myself after my last post I will check bbc iplayer and found it. I've saw her on amazon think she wrote a book called fat, so? Or was it dear fatty? Something along those lines. Wonder is she related to ruth jones, looks a bit like her.

Back