• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reached my first target- am back from my jollies

tesmaralda

Well I reached my 1st target of losing 5 stone before I go away, and I am really thrilled to bits. It is wierd because as I am packing I have come across trousers I wore last year and they are way to big on me now. They are a size 28/30 and now I'm a 20/22. It is an activity holiday with cycling, swimming, walking and archery to name a few of the activities. I am looking forward to it, but I am really worried and mithered about the food and eating as its an all inclusive break, even though they have agreed to provide bypass friendly food for me, I always forget to eat and drink hen I am busy and pre occupied and I think this is why my weight loss has slowed down over the last 2 weeks. I am taking crackers and melba toast with me just incase, and there is normally fruit and weetabix for breakfast, have worked out how to get my morning coffe and meds in before breakfast time. I have never hidden the fact that I have had a bypass and people do seem genuinely interested in it and how I am getting on. I am so worried about eating in front of people and forgeting myself and being sick in front of people and them all fussing over me.

Sorry to rant but I need to get my head sorted and things straight in my head before we go in the morning.

Speak to all soon and good luck to all who go in over the next 5 days. x x x

Last edited:
WELL DONE YOU!!!
First goal of many to be smashed!
:clap::clap::clap:
:party0038:

:D:D:D

Your holiday sounds lovely and I am sure you will enjoy yourself. Just relax, you will just have to take extra care to stay hydrated and remember to eat. It will be fine, just eat slow, chew and stop the very moment you are full. You will be fine. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Nic;)

:553:Congratulations!:553:
That's a fantastic loss! Enjoy your holiday and I am sure your worries will be unfounded. It sounds like great fun, we used to go to Center Parcs, but not been for a couple of years as I've been too big... You've given me a fab idea for a February break.
Happy hols!
Lx

Well done you've done really well on your weight loss, Relax & enjoy your holiday..

well done on that goal achievement and Im sure you will absolutely fine on your jollies Enjoy :D

Well done Terri :clap: you are doing fantastically. I've found when I go away I have to put more of an effort in to get my meals in properly. As mums we get used to prioritising everyone else in the family and tend to leave ourselves out, but now you need to turn that around and put your needs to the front. Otherwise you'll start feeling ill and ruin everyone's holiday ;) Will hubby get on side if you ask him to remind you to eat? I often put my hubbs in charge of me in that way, and make it his job to make sure I eat regularly.

Well done Terri, hope you enjoy your holiday - it sounds fantastic is it Center Parcs your going to?

I'm really proud of you Terri. 5 stones is amazing in such a short time and you look incredible.

I'm sure you will have a wonderful holiday and it will be completely different to last year. You will be able to do so much that you couldnt do a year ago. The girls will have more fun with their mum taking part.

This holiday I have just had has made me realise just how much my girls are missing out because of my weight and how it holds me back.

You are probably already on your way now, but wanted to say have a fab time and see you when you get back xxxx

Well Done Terri on reaching your first goal and i hope you have a wonderful and restful holiday.

Don't worry about food it's just a tool we need to have each day - eat slowly and people with think you are just eating at your leisure because of your holiday.

I have only been sick once (last Wednesday night) and i had plenty of warning lots of production of saliva (sorry) so don't get uptight. Remember your on holiday take things easy even with all those activities and get your fluids in.

You have achieved a fantastic weight loss which i am sure has made a HUGE difference to your life already - just enjoy. Sending hugs and fairy dust xx

:clap::clap::clap: Job well done Terri. Many congrats on reaching that first goal . Hope you have a fab time away.

Tes well done on a marvellous weight loss you must be so proud of yourself and with good reason.
Dont worry too much just go and enjoy yourself, I am sure it will all work out fine. Have a great time

Jay xx

Absolutely fantastic weight loss.

Have a lovely holiday....let your husband arrange meal times so that you don't have to worry.

(((hugs)))

Back