• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reached my first target- am back from my jollies

Well done on the five stone or should i say 70lbs? Inspirational you are...

Enjoy your holiday and enjoy your children xxx

Am back and shattered

We got back aboout 1.30 this afternoon and I have had a fabulous time. I have to say that my worries were completely unfounded. They provided plenty of fresh fruit at breakfast, at lunch time they provided me with crackers and meat, fruit and a drink and tea time they did me the same as everyone else just minus the pasta, but supplied baby potatoes and veg or salad. I even managed to resist the puddings until we had angel delight and fruit salad, and just had to have angel delight and guess what I never dumped, woohoo. I even managed to drink plenty aswell.

I went on the hard walk this year and was at the front for the majority of the walk, rode a bike and suffered minimal saddle sore- fell off my back and suffered cuts and bruises to my elbow, knee and hip.and a rather large bruised ego, lol. Went swimming and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. The stairs in the castle were easier this year have only taken 3 lots of painkillers and that was after the walk as we got very wet, before and afetr the bike ride.

I have eaten like a horse and never once got sick - even managed loads of roast pork, salad and coleslaw at the hog roast. I was so worried about how much I'd eaten I weighed myself and have lost 2lb since saturday so I know I am going in the right direction.

Ah Terri... I am grinning from ear to ear after reading your update. I knew you would get stuck in and make the most of your holiday, but your happiness is shining through in your posts.

I'm so impressed with what you are achieving. Your story is so inspiring. I hope I can do as well as you xx

Ah Terri... I am grinning from ear to ear after reading your update. I knew you would get stuck in and make the most of your holiday, but your happiness is shining through in your posts.

I'm so impressed with what you are achieving. Your story is so inspiring. I hope I can do as well as you xx

Thanks Sam, you will do brill and be great x x x

Aww Terri, so happy you enjoyed your holiday! And what a lovley bonus, going on holiday and losing weight, YOU GO GIRL! You are obviously doing everything right and the difference in you is amazing, you must feel like a new woman. Well done you!

Nic:D

Terri - somehow missed this thread. Well done on your weight loss. Tou are doing so well. Who'd have thought it only 4 months ago we were different shapes. I can't believe it - I've joined a gym and bought a new swimming costume today. Keep up the good work. (((hugs)))) x x

You have done so very well. I really hope you enjoy your hols x

Back