• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fleur De Lys

champagnechamps

This is my first blog... yay!!!

I've just been told I'm going to have the fleur de lys op and I'm really worried about the vertical scar. Can anyone put my mind at rest that the scar is minimal compared to the horizontal scar????:confused:

hi
i haven't lost enough yet but i did have vertical scar for my hysterectomy, which i had 13 years ago, and that faded pretty well, i also use bio oil, which helps with scar tissue. apparently the fleur de lys is only an inch long so you should be ok.
good luck
alison

champagne if you have an email addy i will send you my fluer de lys tum tuck pics.
liz xxx

I've just added you... cant wait to see them!! I lost 8 stone so the NHS decided to help me, whoppee... i'm so excited. I've got approx 6 wks b4 surgery. Are you happy with your surgery?? Champs xxx

That puts my worries into perspective!! I've heard bio oil works wonders so that'll definately be on my list for post op supplies. Thanks for the reassurance :) Champs xx

I've just added you... cant wait to see them!! I lost 8 stone so the NHS decided to help me, whoppee... i'm so excited. I've got approx 6 wks b4 surgery. Are you happy with your surgery?? Champs xxx

i cant post my pics like that i need you to pm me a personal email addy, then i will email you my pics, ive tryed to pm you but it says your not accepting pms

i cant post my pics like that i need you to pm me a personal email addy, then i will email you my pics, ive tryed to pm you but it says your not accepting pms

ive put my pics on a new thread if thats easier for you to veiw them.

Back