• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3lbs down! WOOP WOOP!!!

SacredSilence

Peter Facinelli & I
I decided to try and get back on track after giving myself a break since July in readiness to start 810 plan tomorrow (seeing CDC this evening) and when I jumped on the Wii Fit this morning, It said I`d lost 3lbs!! :D

I`m soooo pleased!! As I really struggle to lose weight with my Underactive Thyroid and PCOS. I just hope I do as well when I start my proper diet :D

Still a loooooooong way to go :rolleyes: but I`m on my way!!

Hope everyone has a great day today :) I have the day off work as hubbie and older mini beasts have gone back but my little one hasn`t. We have bought some glue and glitter and paper to do drawing and painting etc together and in the afternoon we`re going to do some baking - I can`t wait!! :D :heartpump:

LiSe Xxx

Well done Lise we all need some help along the way, Now christmas is over we should do better x

Thankyou all my lovelies :heartpump:

I suspect that the 3lbs is actually water loss after drastically cutting my carb intake, But it all helps! :)

I`m a bit apprehensive about my first WI tonight with the CDC as I have already downed 2L of water and my weight in Green Tea with Mint :eek: I am going to have 1 more brew as I just can`t get warm today then that`ll be it until after my WI ;) lol

Re the glitter day...Well it started off with a "bang" as I wasn`t sure if there was an internal lid thingy (if u know what I mean?) on the glue pen and it shot out landing on the wall behind me :8855: Takara (my little one) thought this was hilarious!! She has had a fabulous day painting, drawing, gluing and glittering and I believe we will be finding glitter for days to come ;) hehe

We haven`t got round to baking yet, But hopefully we`ll have time this evening. If not, I will make sure we do it this weekend :D

I feel a bit like I`ve neglected her over the holibobs as I only had Christmas,Boxing and New yrs Day off :( This is a temp job at the moment which I`m hoping will become permanant, so I have been putting in all the hrs. She only started full time school in October, So I feel like I should have been home with her really :( Still, She had her daddy with her as he only went back yesterday and it probably did them good to spend more time together :)

Anyway, I`m rambling again :rolleyes: Off for a wee :8855: I sooooooo need a downstairs loo!!! lolol Then time for my last brew :D

Will post later with the damage after my WI with my CDC

Love & hugs to all

LiSe Xxxxx

**Edited to add - I have so far had to "wash" Dexters (kitten #1) coat after rolling in the gluey,glittery pictures laid out to dry and washed CoCos paws! (kitten #2) after walking through them and now the bloody dog has just walked through them!! *rolls eyes*

Lol....my daughters got a kitten called Dexter too...hes about 12 months now and hes driving her up the wall!! He and her other kitten Stitch, approx same age keep spraying anything and everything in sight :eek: They are both going to have their bits chopped on Tuesday.....I think they should do neautering for hubbies as I know a few that need doing ;) XX

Well done on your great loss so far and good luck with your new start this evening x

Lol....my daughters got a kitten called Dexter too...hes about 12 months now and hes driving her up the wall!! He and her other kitten Stitch, approx same age keep spraying anything and everything in sight :eek: They are both going to have their bits chopped on Tuesday.....I think they should do neautering for hubbies as I know a few that need doing ;) XX

Haha it must be the name!! Dexter is a total nutcase!! Mine are about 6 months now (they`re siblings) and I`m having problems with Coco as she keeps randomly peeing on my CLEAN washing periodically :mad: I`m wondering if she is coming into season and "marking".

I need to book them both in to get their bits chopped, But am mega skint at the mo :sigh: I was going to do Dexter first as I don`t want him to start spraying!

:8855: @ hubbies having their bits chopped too... I could offer my services - Would like it done with 2 bricks or a rusty saw?? ;):8855::8855::8855:

Fortunately for my hubbie, He`s already been "done" ;) LOLOL

Xxx

Congratulations hun, fab news for you. xx

Thankyou Xx

I was absolutely gutted, Shocked & confused though when my CDC weighed me 5lbs heavier in the evening :cry: Xx

Back