• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food day 8

Claire33

So for 4 weeks after my surgery I'm on runny / smooth diet. I can have soups, smoothies all homemade, natural yoghurt real fruit and vegetable juices.

Im really craving a curry lol.....how do i overcome this..... can I get one and blend it down to smooth consistency in is that gross lol

I made a curry for my family when I was on the smooth/Purée stage and blended it down! It tasted like curry soup!

So for 4 weeks after my surgery I'm on runny / smooth diet. I can have soups, smoothies all homemade, natural yoghurt real fruit and vegetable juices.

Im really craving a curry lol.....how do i overcome this..... can I get one and blend it down to smooth consistency in is that gross lol
I too craved curry flavouring and thought it was a no, no, but asked my dietitian and she said yes it was fine. Would suggest you add some mild spice to your soup. It isn't the spices that can be the problem, its any fat and sugars that are in readymades and takeaways.

Oh ok. I have follow up appt on 9th hopefully I can ask more questions then.
I'm 2 weeks post op tomorrow....I was wondering what sort of loss of weight should I expect. I know everyone is different etc etc.
Xx

Back