• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food Diary / PB'ing

helloeverybody83

'Hello Everybody!'

I've started 2014 trying to get in to the habit of keeping a diary of what I've been eating so that I can take it with me to dietician/fills and be able to see if I've been sick/struggled consistently to eat a particular food, etc.

This is a bit grim :wave_cry:- but I've been marking the day in the diary with a red sticker if food has come back up (don't think it's over restriction by the way, think it's bite sizes/chewing speed etc). If it's just saliva (LOL, I told you it was gross) should I mark that down too? I ate a very small portion of left over risotto for my lunch and just had to spit in the ladies' sink - quite gloopy but no 'foam' or food. I don't know if that's the kind of thing I should be noting or worrying about. Generally I only class it as PB if there is food/foam.

Any thoughts welcomed! x

Errm i cant really help as i havnt really suffered with this. I was sick once due to eating too much but it wasnt pb or sliming actual being sick. I would say control your eating by taking smaller bites and leaving longer in between bites. x

sounds as if the focus needs to be on smaller mouthfuls (50p size piece of food, chewing lots and waiting longer between mouthfuls which will really help with what you're finding with the pb'ing and sliming - ie the saliva. These are just signs that you need to slow it all down and be careful how you're eating.

Back