• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food Stuck!!!!!

trine57

Having seen my weight stick at the same place on the scales for the last month, despite a band fill on 1st September, I eagerly await my next band fill on Saturday 2nd October. Was really wondering it my band was open but today it proved me wrong BIG TIME. Got up 5.45am as I had a meeting in London, had a cup of tea then a toasted bagel which had been fine at the weekend. Well I was so ill :cry:, frothy mucus kept appearing then the bagel took hours for it to settle - couldn't go to London. Am now fine but I obviously do have some restriction there that I wasn't aware of. First fill 3mls not sure what they will add on Saturday x

Oh that sounds absolutely horrible Trine....but at least you know the band is in the right place etc!
I hope you have a weight loss soon lovey. x

I cant do bread in any form unless one nibble maybe so a bagel is very doughy so guess it just didnt work.. You will learn the thick feeling n mouth I can even blow bubbles with my own spit sounds horible but my sign I am going tobe sick :-( finally got dietician sorted just waiting for appointment. His name is Adrian Brown anyone heard of him?? good luck with next fill Trine xx

Back