• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

for women only time of the month ??

liannos

hi girls i was wondering do you put on much weight when your on as ive been loseing weight very good over the past 2 months and ive just started and no weight has come off which im ok with as i havnt but weight on i was just wondering ?

i average about 7lb in water retention but everyone is different, it will balance itself out. Try not to worry about what appears to be no weight loss. a week afterwards it will all show up.

Rybens the mirena coil? if so then that should sort you out, can take about 3 months to settle down, and if your lucky they will stop totally. I had 10 years with them that has made a massive difference, i was finally able to leave the house during my TOTM. Good luck

I always put on at least a couple of pounds during my TOM. I always shift it the next week and when I was in my first 6-9 months I could usually expect 3-5 pounds additional loss the week after. We are all different so your body will do as it likes but if your due on you may see a stall/gain which is absolutely temporary.

Nic:)

Last edited:
Thanks all that really help full xx

before my op i used to gain 7lbs and ive only had to cycles since my op but i didnt gain anything.. although i didnt lose either.. but the the 2 weeks after both months ive averaged losing a stone.. so 7lbs each week after my star week.. hth xx

Hey I'm 5weeks post op and stared last Sunday an I'm seem to be still bleeding so doc gave me some tablets so I'm gonna take them but yes i to haven't lost anything since last Sunday...but I'm sure soon as we stop we will start losing again..take care..xxx

i average about 7lb in water retention but everyone is different, it will balance itself out. Try not to worry about what appears to be no weight loss. a week afterwards it will all show up.

Rybens the mirena coil? if so then that should sort you out, can take about 3 months to settle down, and if your lucky they will stop totally. I had 10 years with them that has made a massive difference, i was finally able to leave the house during my TOTM. Good luck

Yes thats the one, to be honest its made a massive difference already im really pleased with it x

Back