• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos before and 10 months post-op

luscious_peach

Went to a wedding yesterday and promised I would post a pic, so thought I would include a couple of before's too.

At my heaviest weight 21st 7lbs.
lightbox

Before I started my weight loss odyssey, weighing in at 20st 12lbs.
photostream

Yesterday, weighing in at 11st 12lbs, only 16lbs from goal weight which I hope to reach by Christmas 2010.
photostream

Attachments

• 100_0655.jpg
    100_0655.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 348
  • 260209.jpg
    260209.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 335
  • 180910.jpg
    180910.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
Hope you can see them now!

wow that is fantastic, i am soooo jealous that you dont have any bingo wings either!
you look amazing!

Oh my good Lord, yes I can. My word am I jealous, you look so slim and gorgeous.
Steph xx

OMG!! You look amazing....

Can I ask do you have any loose skin at all coz it certainly doesn't look like it. x

Thanks very much!

Yes I do have loose skin - on my arms, tummy, thighs and of course my boobs, which I joke about and say they look like tennis balls in tights haha.

I really hate the skin on my arms - especially where it goes into my armpit and onto my chest - it is very damaged there with stretch marks and I think, very ugly. My family all tell me it's ok, but I catch glimpses of it sometimes, like when I bend forward to pick something up and then all the loose skin just gathers on the front and it looks terrible.

However, I'm not going to let that stop me putting on a lovely dress and feeling confident, I know I look so much better than I did and I don't want to hide away anymore - life is for living!

Oh my good Lord, yes I can. My word am I jealous, you look so slim and gorgeous.
Steph xx

Thanks Steph you're so sweet (and you are smaller than me!)

well hun your arms look fab on that pic, thats all i can say!
xx

Two things - one, you look GORGEOUS! and two, you have such a great attitude. "However, I'm not going to let that stop me putting on a lovely dress and feeling confident, I know I look so much better than I did and I don't want to hide away anymore - life is for living!"
Love it! x

Thanks very much!

Yes I do have loose skin - on my arms, tummy, thighs and of course my boobs, which I joke about and say they look like tennis balls in tights haha.

I really hate the skin on my arms - especially where it goes into my armpit and onto my chest - it is very damaged there with stretch marks and I think, very ugly. My family all tell me it's ok, but I catch glimpses of it sometimes, like when I bend forward to pick something up and then all the loose skin just gathers on the front and it looks terrible.

However, I'm not going to let that stop me putting on a lovely dress and feeling confident, I know I look so much better than I did and I don't want to hide away anymore - life is for living!

Wow well you can't see it at all & I guess we are always going to be the most critical about our bodies than friends & family xx

:)Lovely dress for a wedding Sam:)

Great to see your progress - thanks for posting
-& so close to goal now -well done-you are an inspiration:)

I hope you dont mind but I showed my hubbie your pictures and he thought you looked real LUSH.

Well done what an inspiration.

Back