• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos before and 10 months post-op

what an inspiration you are luv!.... you carry your new slim figure like you have never been fat too - to look at that picture no one would ever guess! well done xxxxxxxx

An amazing transformation and you look truly stunning, such a beautiful blue dress and you look flawless... well done and it's great to see your pics... thanks for posting... sending love and hugs xxx

WOW what an inspiration you are to me !! you look amazing i hope i can look as good as you after my journey
Well done !!
XX Dawn

Good grief... what a transformation ! You look like a different person ! :happy096: Absolutely stunning !

You look gorgeous, stunning! your skin looks so good and what a beautiful dress. Thanks for sharing them with us your so inspiring xxx

Wow, you look flippin amazing, and so different, well done you on the fantastic transformation, you have done so well hun xxxxx

Went to a wedding yesterday and promised I would post a pic, so thought I would include a couple of before's too.

At my heaviest weight 21st 7lbs.
lightbox

Before I started my weight loss odyssey, weighing in at 20st 12lbs.
photostream

Yesterday, weighing in at 11st 12lbs, only 16lbs from goal weight which I hope to reach by Christmas 2010.
photostream

wow u look georgous hun xx

Your photos are fab. Looking at your after photo it is so hard to imagine you were ever big. Well done on your transformation.

Wow sweetheart you look bsolutely fantastic, stunning an gorgeous. If I look half as good as that when I am done I will be thrilled. xxxx

You look absolutely amazing, and are very inspirational to us all now xx

Thanks everybody for your lovely comments, you'll make a girl blush!

One thing though - you will all have to get used to receiving compliments. I found it hard at first, but now I get so many I've just had to deal with it. Sometimes it does get embarrassing and I never thought I would say it, but I almost wish people would stop now! I really want to just get on with the rest of my life if you know what I mean.

Good luck to you all...

Sam

You look absolutely gorgeous - well done you!
xxx

Wow, if I look half as good as you do almost a year after surgery I'll feel fantastic.

love

Rebirth xxx

Back