• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

freinds gift to me !!!!! size 14 gucci dress

sammyc

im having my opp saturday as u all know and my friends have just come round to see me and have got me a size 14 black gucci dress OMG im in love they have said to hang it on my door and when i can get in it there will be a party im a size 24 now so got a long way to go but im over the moon i love love love the dress and cant wait to get in itx
ive got clothes before and said ill diet to fit into them and never done it but this time i know it will happen im a very very happy girl just cant wait for it to FIT!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO:D

im having my opp saturday as u all know and my friends have just come round to see me and have got me a size 14 black gucci dress OMG im in love they have said to hang it on my door and when i can get in it there will be a party im a size 24 now so got a long way to go but im over the moon i love love love the dress and cant wait to get in itx
ive got clothes before and said ill diet to fit into them and never done it but this time i know it will happen im a very very happy girl just cant wait for it to FIT!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO:D
oh what lovely friends!! you're gonna do great honey :) xxx

i know im so happy i cried my eyes out wanna take it everywhere with me lol they even said when i fit into the dress they will all chip in again and get me the shoes to match love rach lisa cleo and carla best freinds ever but carla did say she cant wait till im a size 12 so she can have it back lol x

oh wow how lovely are they. What a wonderful gift, not just the dress but the party aswell. They must definatley belive in you which is great, its nice to see you have great friends around that are ready to support and encourage you.
We will defo need to see a pic of the 'new' you in this gorgeous gucci dress when its party time!!

oh wow how lovely are they. What a wonderful gift, not just the dress but the party aswell. They must definatley belive in you which is great, its nice to see you have great friends around that are ready to support and encourage you.
We will defo need to see a pic of the 'new' you in this gorgeous gucci dress when its party time!!

oh dont worrie there will be loads of pics when i get into it lol
im over the moon and with the hope of the matching shoes im going for it
I WANT THEM SHOES BABY LOL X

My advice would be to try it on regularly. I started at size 24 and was a size 14 by month 6 so you can go through the sizes quickly, I bought a lovely dress but forgot to keep trying it on and went from 16 to 12 and it was too big. What a lovely thing to do!

My advice would be to try it on regularly. I started at size 24 and was a size 14 by month 6 so you can go through the sizes quickly, I bought a lovely dress but forgot to keep trying it on and went from 16 to 12 and it was too big. What a lovely thing to do!

dont worrie ill be trying it on everyday untill it fits i cant even get my leg into it today but wont be long x

What fantastic friends you have , can I borrow them lol .
Look forward to seeing the pics of you in it xx

What fabulous friends you have -- and how fantastic that they totally support you having this operation !!

What a lovely thing for them to do.
There is too much nastyness in the world at the moment and its such a thrill to hear of niceness for a change.
Great mates!!
Lynne xx

we need pics of this gucci goodness!!!!!!

thats so lovely of them xx

A lovely thoughtful gift and so motivating for you. You have super friends there :)

Good luck with your op and ever diminishing dress sizes hehe!!

Aw that's so lovely, is your friend looking for an Irish bff ;)
It'll be on you in no time, great thing to look forward to!x

Id be the same, Im saving my money so I can go on a mass shoe & boot shopping spree.
I LOVE SHOES!!!!!!

Back