• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Friday !!!

wizzbang

Hi everybody,

I have been to the hospital today to have my bloods done and all the other tests. There seems to be no problems (obviously don't know about the bloods yet but everything else was ok) so all being well its surgery for me on Friday!!!
Bloomin Eck!!

Thank you all for your support and encouragement during the last two weeks while I made my decisions.

Lynne x

Yay Lynne congratulations xx

All the very best Lynne, at your side if we can help and wishing you the very best of Everything!

Love and hugs precious xxx

Thank you everybody. I just had my 'last supper' a bacon sandwich lol.
Pre op I lost abut 8lbs but we are not sure as my first weigh in weight wasn't recorded properly due to a bit of a rush on at the hospital last week and I was and am not particularly bothered. I just want to get the show on the road lol. I know I have lost nearly a full BMI point so that has to be all good.
I'm really tired because I was so excited last night I didn't sleep and now I'm tired but still cant switch off.
Gulp !!!
I'll keep you posted. I'm not taking my laptop in though so I will come back on when I get home. There could be a prob with getting online when I do come home though because I am having a new computer and a friend is coming to set it up on Friday night, lets hope I can still access everything once he has done the transfer of info.
Fingers crossed.
Lynne xx

All the best Lynne- hope it all goes smoothly and we look forward to welcoming you to the losers's bench ! xx

It will soon be here now precious.. thinking of you... love and hugs xxx

Back