• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Friend or foe ?

aww im sure your friend meant well, I have told anyone i thought was interested, my best mate supports me 1005 shes had weight problems for years until she left her husband and found a new her, a few years down the line shes struggling but shes under 13 stone and tall so i think she looks great,
i have 2 friends who have had the gastric bypass and very supportive,
why not gather a lot of info up print and give your friend this so she to can learn what its all about etc?
my family are all very supportive and to be honesst thats all that really matters to me, they know i sit home alone almost every single day with just my dogs for company, i sit here in awful pain with my joints, left knee replaced 4 years ago and have had worse pain every single day since that op, so they all know this surgery is offering me a chance of a better quality life and one im going to embrace!
good luck xxx

FuturePerfect said:
Get yourself a Century sticker Louanne - you deserve it - well done!

Aww, thank you!
xXx

Got to the bottom of it ! Friend is due surgery Feb and she wants me to look after her and her 6 dogs so me being out of action does not fit in with her plans!! i have 6 dogs to care for but hubby will deal wth them, he is having a week of during my first week, i will be ok to let them out ok in the 2nd week.
Sorry but this time im putting me first, and that is unheard of !!!!!!!

Got to the bottom of it ! Friend is due surgery Feb and she wants me to look after her and her 6 dogs so me being out of action does not fit in with her plans!! i have 6 dogs to care for but hubby will deal wth them, he is having a week of during my first week, i will be ok to let them out ok in the 2nd week.
Sorry but this time im putting me first, and that is unheard of !!!!!!!
i think thats the trouble honey, we always put other people first, and the way we deal with that is by eating. Good for you honey, she'll have to find someone else :) xxx

Back