• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From Fat to Fit sleeve Diary

Hi Hun

I have spoken to my bariatric nurse his morning and she said I need to increase my calories by about 400 per day.

I am still doing my walking and my knee is strapped up. I think I will ask the consultant tomorrow what he thinks. I am seeing him about my dehydration problem.

I will let you know how it goes xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Hun I have spoken to my bariatric nurse his morning and she said I need to increase my calories by about 400 per day. I am still doing my walking and my knee is strapped up. I think I will ask the consultant tomorrow what he thinks. I am seeing him about my dehydration problem. I will let you know how it goes xxx Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good plan. Weird isn't it how we have to eat more to lose weight hahaha.

Wishing you luck and maybe try some higher kcal foods if getting the quantity in is difficult.

Good plan. Weird isn't it how we have to eat more to lose weight hahaha. Wishing you luck and maybe try some higher kcal foods if getting the quantity in is difficult.

Will do Hun and thanks xxx

image-1396777797.jpg

Doing the family a lovely minted lamb stew for when I get back from seeing the bariatric team.

image-2583440569.jpg

Lost three pounds this week and so I'm in the 13 stone region. Can't wait to get into the 12 vs now.

The Consultant said my levels are all over the place and he wants me to book in for a B12 injection. Other than that he's pleased with my progress.

I've also been to M & S to be measured for a bra and I've pleasantly surprised to have gone from a 42DD to a 38D!! Happy me :)

Fantastic news. I have gone from a 42f to a 40f so not much change but def good news :)

Fantastic news. I have gone from a 42f to a 40f so not much change but def good news :)

It's all really positive Hun and I have brought a fab coat from New look and I was chuffed that it fits!! Happy days!!!

image-1810329158.jpg

Hope everyone is ok and well :)

Only lost a pound his week but hey ho.

I am losing inches though and doing lots of walking. I am definitely firming up!

I might join the Malvern Spa because u would love to do some classes and go swimming. All in good time though.

Xx

Well done. I am jealous of the firming up I feel like I am still a bag of jelly haha

Well done. I am jealous of the firming up I feel like I am still a bag of jelly haha

I've still got me wobbly bits Hun don't you worry. :)

Hahaha

I have brought some skinny jeans from Next size 14 and some work stretchy trousers from Matalan size 12. The worrying thing is, is that I'm still a 16/18 on top and so I feel a bit out of proportion.

Still chuffed to bits though and I suppose I shouldn't complain.

I will post a pic of me tomorrow in my new jeans before I go out xx

image-1131077505.jpg

Size 14 skinny jeans!! Can't wait to get into a 12 :)

Another pound off. Very slow but it's happening at least

image-2667151192.jpg

I've joined the gym today so hopefully that will aid my weight loss. Hoping to be in the 12 stone region by Christmas :)

Thanks Kurst x

Back