• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Frustrating...,,

Sarahj2710

Official weigh day today, and nothing lost again, feel so frustrated!!
Oh well off on holiday on Monday, so not going to worry about it any more for now. Gonna eat sensibly, exercise as much as possible and hope that it shifts. Annoying thing is I've only got 1lb to lose to get to 2 stone lost post-op, aaaggghhhh! Lol
Xx

Sorry to hear that hun, but on a brighter side have an amazing holiday im sure you will see a loss on your return. xx

Sorry you didn't lose anything this week sarah!! but enjoy your holiday, and you will probably find when you come back, that you have lost a whopping amount!!! I sure envy you some sea, sand and sunshine.. Have a great time xxx

Thanks Amanda. Just the dreaded plane journey (will I fit into the seat, will I be able to do the seatbelt up) to get through, and it'll be palm trees and piña colada's all the way!

you will be fine on the plane, you have lost some weight now dont forget. Enjoy the palm trees, but Ummmm think might have to give the pina coladas a miss (alcohol a no no, and too much sugar) lol! The joys of bypass eh!! xx

Ha ha ha, don't worry I was just kidding... Never been big on alcohol anyway so it is the ONE thing I don't miss.
Xxx

Hope you have a fab holiday Sarah, like Amanda said betbyounhave a big loss when you come back xxx

I've been o my support group, met some wonderful people. Spoke (briefly) to my consultant, dietician appt being sorted for when I get back from holiday, and apparently the reason I've not lost anything is because I am not active enough. Swimming everyday, and aquafit does not make me breathless enough. So starting tomorrow I am gonna start on my exercise bike!! Feeling so much more positive now!!

Glad you got to your support meeting sarah and that it put your mind at rest. Now you can go enjoy your holiday and stop worrying xx

hi

I've been o my support group, met some wonderful people. Spoke (briefly) to my consultant, dietician appt being sorted for when I get back from holiday, and apparently the reason I've not lost anything is because I am not active enough. Swimming everyday, and aquafit does not make me breathless enough. So starting tomorrow I am gonna start on my exercise bike!! Feeling so much more positive now!!

Hi Sarah

lovely to meet you tonight.
I was very nervous walking in to the meeting so it was great to have a fellow newbie there. I didn't get a chance to ask how your weigh in went. Sorry I left so early but i couldn't sit any longer and it was sooooo hot in there.
keep up all your great work swimming:)

dxx

Hi Di

It was really lovely to meet you too. As you said its so nice to walk into a room and be the same as everyone else. Weigh in went pretty much as I expected, told me what I knew, I haven't lost anything. Lol.

Don't need to apologise for leaving, did you go back in after I left? It was really hot in there which is why I think I felt 'queer'. Was fine as soon as I got home.

I'll PM you my email address and mobile number (only thought of this after I left) so you can keep in touch.

Xxx

hi

we should have swapped email/phone numbers instead of wls names - d'oh. never mind. please do pm me your details.
i was sitting outside as i was sooooo hot. defo not up to going back in afterwards. my sister drove me home minutes after you went. theres so many things to talk about.......
i see you're going on hols, hope you have a fabulous time

dxx

Hi ya

I know, I got home and thought, I should have given Di my phone number, double do'h....

Anyway, couldn't figure out how to pm, so have sent you an email. Hope you get it ok.
Would love to hear from you.
Xx

Back