• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

knowing my luck :o/

Raynebubble

Well last Friday i weighed myself as i do on a Friday..and i was 1lb away from losing 6 stone... i have weighed myself today... only because i saw my consultant today.... and i still have 1lb to lose!!

Lots of people at some stage have a stall and dont lose any weight for a week or a few....and knowing my luck.... this is when i will stall!!

not when ive hit a 6 stone loss...not a pound under.... but yes a pound over!! Frustrating or what???:confused:

yes im a teeny bit constipated... starting on the lactolose today... but please please please... can i please lose 1lb by Friday so i can say ive lost 6 stone... then i can stall !!!

thankyou to whoever is listening :)

aww Rayne it will happen!!!, I have confidence it will happen for you this week and I have my fingers crossed xx

If you are constipated up the fluids hunni , might help in both respects xx

haha thanks lovely peeps... im not gonna get down about it.. i feel so fortunate for coming this far... would like to lose that pound though...especially down the loo !!

You will youll see and yes you have come so far alredy 6stone is great. xxxx

You have done fantastically well Rayne, I know how frustrated you are though. I 3 week post op today and have lost 10lb in total since surgery. I am not too impressed with this, but its coming off. I lost more on the pre-op diet!!!!
I was like you last week, jumping on the scales every other day to find I was putting weight on, but today is 'weigh day' and I have lost 2lb.
You keep up with the good work hun, your great and help a lot of us on here. xxxx

You have done fantastically well Rayne, I know how frustrated you are though. I 3 week post op today and have lost 10lb in total since surgery. I am not too impressed with this, but its coming off. I lost more on the pre-op diet!!!!
I was like you last week, jumping on the scales every other day to find I was putting weight on, but today is 'weigh day' and I have lost 2lb.
You keep up with the good work hun, your great and help a lot of us on here. xxxx

Thankyou very much.... i will do it.... im on a mission lol... im gonna try and get some walking in this week... and jump up and down on the scales until they break... and have the lactolose and hope it works lol.... the next 6 stone an wait hehe xx
Well done on your 2lb loss... you are doing very well.. it comes off faster with some people and slower with others.. but we all got the same goal and will all get there xxx

Rayne: you had your op five days before I had mine and you've lost so much more than I have so forgive me if I don't feel sorry for you for not losing six stone yet LOL!!! You've done amazingly! You will get there and the triumph will be all the sweeter for having to wait a little bit longer for it!

lol Ruthie.. you will get there xxx

Back