• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Full of regret

I also would just like to wish you look xx

Oh Em I'm sorry hun.

I too have days of regret and I miss chewing on "proper" food, but I don't feel hunger so I don't have that to battle. It must be hard.

But I'm sure you will pick up and fight through it and things will start to feel better.

Sending hugs in the meantime.

Hiya Hun
I am sorry you are feeling so down, but it will get better, as everyone says and you will be given lots of encouragement on here.
Please, if you want to talk, just call or text me, day or night xxxxx

Hey honey don't get beating yourself up, it is normal to feel crappy especially after feeling so ill after the op...... What you are feeling is HEAD HUNGER as your physical body will not tell you its hungry, well not for a long while yet, our heads are so used to ruling the roost and its going to take a while for the change of power to kick in, becasue believe me honey your new pouch will certainly be the boss soon!!

Keep your chin up and stay around, because it is now you need your friends...

We are all here for you:553:
:grouphugg:

Hope you start feeling better soon - I totally agree with the advice you have been given on here. I was REALLY sick after surgery - in hospital for a month and off work for 3 months (then only part time back). I remember feeling exactly what you are feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even went to see a councilor to discuss my issues after surgery. HOWEVER, just short of 1 year out and just short of 10 stone lost - no sore knees - feeling fit - enjoying life and a size 16 clothes - I can assure you a few months down the line you will be loving having the bypass and honestly I always thought it would constantly be on my mind when making food choices - BUT IT ISNT. My tastes have changed - yes occasionally I miss things (or even have them) but it was all worth it. Hope you feel better soon xxx

hi em,

give yourself time to get better and heal,and once the weight starts melting away..you will think its been the best thing...take care xxxxxxxxxxx

Em, hope you start to feel better real soon, Look after yourself. It's early days and you need to build your strength up after being so poorly. Don't stay away too long theres a lot of love on this site for ya!
Sending you a hug

Linski

Hi Em., thinking of you today and hoping today is feeling brighter... keep going and get stronger...

If you have prescribed anti depressants, be sure to take them Em., since just stopping them will make you feel so much worse....love and hugs Angel...

Close in thoughts and heart xxx

Hi Em, try to rest and give yourself time to adjust. I think we sometimes underestimate what a huge and life changing thing this is and it makes sense to feel low.

Whilst I cannot claim to fully unerstand how you feel, I do know that I will miss food terribly, it has been my crutch through so many difficult times.

You have amazing strength to have done this on your own and with time you will realise that strength again. Till then take care, get lots of rest and everyone here will be here when you feel the time is right. xxx :)

Hope youre feeling better today hun, youve been given some good advice on here theres nothing i can add except that im thinking of you and sending you my (((hugs)))
XXX Dawn

Back