• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What does 'Full' feel like?

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
By pass 3 days ago. I'm sipping away and having liquids but I'm not sure when I feel full.

I also can't feel when I want a wee. (sorry for the graphic detail).
Could this be becos I'm still sore inside?

What does full 'FEEL' like? I am sticking to having 200 mls of liquids but can manage them quite quickly, the dietician said it would take me at least 20 mins to drink that etc.

Im gonna list what I've had today and could someone tell me if I am doing it right please?

Third orange juice with 2 thirds water

Strawberry smoothie (5 strawberries 150ml skimmed milk plus 1 spoon of Marvel powder

200 mls bovril

Mini Milk Lolly

Gonna have a fromage frais for tea then 200 mls Cocoa with slimmed milk before bed.

Cheers me dears

Lou the liquids more or less go straight through your new system so you probably won't get the 'full' feeling until you start on the sloppy food stage.
Your wee issue shouldn't have anything to do with the op - goodness knows what is happening there. Hopefully someone else will have a suggestion.

Thanks Julie. Its all so new to me. So do I only have to stop drinking water 30 mins before eating when I'm eating solids again?

do as it says on your diet sheet hun as your body needs to still absort some of the nutrients from your soup etc xx
i am only now starting to know 'the full feeling' and im on stage 3 soft foods xx

the not knowing if you need a wee or not hun, graphic maybe, but if you are going to the bathroom just in case you need a wee then id see what happens,

if youve had an accident and wet yourself without even thinking you need the loo then i would get a GP appointment immediatley.

let us know your ok though x

I am just going to the bathroom when I THINK I need to go.
The surgeon had a nightmare with adhesions when he did my op and actually nicked my bowel but was able to repair it. Im just wondering if Im bruised near my bladder cos of the adhesions.
If I dont get feeling back in a few days i will ring him.
Feeling good in all other ways though.

xxx

The surgeon had a nightmare with adhesions when he did my op and actually nicked my bowel but was able to repair it. Im just wondering if Im bruised near my bladder cos of the adhesions.

xxx

Awww Lou-Lou hope your ok chick.... xxx

xxx

are you mobile enough to wait until you need a wee and then run? :eek:

if the surgeon has nicked your bladder then i suppose it could be bruised a little but im thinking that would make you feel full?

would you even worry about the bladder thing if you didnt know the surgeon had caught it?

Back