• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fund Raising for Surgery

MrsKoj

So my choice to go private has hit a snag - I am skint lol.

Hubby is currently working 6 days a week in order to get some pennies together but I feel I need to contribute to the pot as well (I don't work because I am home looking after our little boy).
I am now looking at different avenues for raising funds - and think I have found one. It may not raise much money but I am gonna do a few car boot sales. We have just moved back into my parents house to save some money so I have a massive shed in the garden full of stuff from our old houses. I am gonna sell it all, and gonna do car boot sales for my parents/aunt/friends and negotiate a cut of the takings that I can add to our pot.

Hopefully this means I can get my surgery before the end of the year instead of waiting until next year.

Wishing you all the best and hope you get the money together. WLS isn't cheap so I can understand... All the best with getting the money together...x

Good luck with getting the funds together and to becoming a new you. I feel thankful to have found a surgeon with a good reputation and who offers great value. Downside is I have to go abroad, which I know isn't for everyone. Didn't think I would consider this at the start, but my research told me it was the right thing to do. Of course, I am getting more nervous as my September date approaches, but that would be the same going into an NHS hospital!

Good luck with that, whilst on the boot sale look out for items that sell well on ebay (plus sized clothing sells well usually)

Back