• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funded,but no one wants to make the first cut

Hollyhunny

5 years of waiting
This is for anyone who has been following me on my journey.

I saw the plastics in Dec, he said he would do my apronectomy,but wanted me to see the swansea bariatric team first. I assumed it was so that the two could do the ops together. The gastric bypass dr said they would do it after I have the apronectomy.

So here we have two drs not wanting to do either surgery until the other does thiers first.

Meanwhile, my health is dwindling further.

Any suggestions?

i would of thought they would do the bypass first then the apronectomy... otherwise you could be back at square one after the bypass.. but then im not an expert... i hope they sort this out soon xx

I would ask your GP for some guidance - having had my tummy tuck 5 years ago, it has made things more difficult for Mr Patel to do my bypass as my tummy was still pretty taught - not quiet a 6 pack - so all my wounds are tighter than they would have been had it been done the other way round.
Good Luck xx

I would say rny first tt later.

im sorry if i have missed previous threads, but how have you got funding for an apronectomy when you need a bypass to help you lose weight, which obviously will cause the 'apron' in the first place.

it must be very frustrating to be in the middle of 2 people that have to make such a hard decision.

Aw hun wot a nitemare :( hope it gets sorted soon good luck hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back