• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding agreed, YEY!!!!

mandym1

My funding was approved today!! :woohoo:

I am in shock :eek:.

I cant believe it has finally happened. It has taken me 2 years and 8 months to get to this point!

My brain has gone to mush today I cant focus on anything I'm so happy!! :D

Hi Mandy

Thats fantastic news I am really pleased for you YAY!!!!!

Well done Mandy.. it's the best thing I've ever done for myself in this lifetime... a great operation and I'd have it again tomorrow...

So far so good and 8 weeks out and very happy overall with the bypass.

Love and hugs, at your side xxx

My funding was approved today!! :woohoo:

I am in shock :eek:.

I cant believe it has finally happened. It has taken me 2 years and 8 months to get to this point!

My brain has gone to mush today I cant focus on anything I'm so happy!! :D

Brilliant news - congrat's xxxxx
Linski

That's fantastic news Mandy! Well done on sticking with it for over two years too. xx

~Theres nothing to hold you back now. Just think how fab your future is going to be.
Well done xx
Lynne xx

So happy for you Mandy!I told you it wouldnt take long for things to start moving,They will phone and ask if you prefer Spire Macclesfield or Murrayfields on the Wirral,thats where I went cos its closer for followups!I have my 6 week consultation on the 8th April.Maz x

You are well on your way now Angel to a much better and healthier life.

Love and hugs xxx

Thanks everyone. Its this forum thats given me the strength to keep going. All of your stories made me believe I would get there one day!

I am so impatient now I just want to get to the next step lol.. x

Back