• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thumbs up to Northants PCT

frodoald

I received a letter this morning from Northants PCT to say my funding has been approved :)

As my GP appointment where I discussed a referral is less than a fortnight ago, and I only had the blood tests done 8 days ago I wasn't expecting to hear for another few weeks!
It feels like the ball has started rolling now and
I just need to pick my hospital. :D

Wonderful news, really pleased for you x

Thank you Sue. I really really hope you get yours sorted soon.

Sharon
xx

Fantastic news good luck with your journey x

I am with Northants and yes they are great!!! I applied and heard back within a week and a bit!!!
I am being referred to Birmingham ..... Just a waiting game now..
Did not have to do blood tests though xx
Only applied for funding 5 weeks ago !!!
Best of luck x

Great news!! I had my funding applied for 2 days ago, all these fab posts are really helping me remain positive x

It must make you feel positive :0)))
Which pct are you applying too??? :0))

Where abouts in Northants are you from???
My doctors are in Kettering :0))
Yay it's exciting x

Hi Sara-Louise

I am in Wellingborough and have been referred to Luton & Dunstable (my choice as I have family in Luton/Dunstable):)

Dukeamiroften - I hope you hear good news soon!

I live in Barton seagrave not far from you at all.... Seems a few people live locally :0)))
I really did not know where to go??? Went for Birmingham as i thought it seemed closer.
Do you know if there are any local support groups??? :0)

I hope I am OK mentioning this on here :eek: but I know many people are members on both forums so;-

on the wlsinfo.org.uk forum you will see a thread titled "WLS group Northampton" in the Web site Administration section (not sure why it is there but it is!). A few people in Northants area are trying to set up a new support group and are currently talking about the 1st informal meeting being on Sun 15th June. :)

Gr8 - I might see you there then :)

Hello how's your journey going???? Have you got an appointment at Luton??
I have my date back on the 11th July ( this Monday)
Fingers crossed xxx

Hi Sara-Louise

I had my 1st appointment in Luton last Friday and it went really well.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Girls,
I am in kettering and had my op done in Birmingham last year x

Back