• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gallstones

Thanks miss t , I probably have but as you mentioned sick record not good and I had 5 months off when I first started with rheumatoid arthritis I have a lot of hospital appt s too and they've been brilliant but my wage has had to be halved due to amount sick during the year after DS and that recovery was quite a long time too :( got to keep doing the lottery :) I had a very funny turn when I got to work this morning thought I was going to faint was so dizzy and out of breath but was ok after half hour xxx think my anaemia is to do with that xx

I hope you have a nice (if you can say that) easy time after your op and get back on track quickly xx

Glad you know what it is nanny. Are they going to take your GB out?
I'm waiting to have mine removed. It will be in the next 8-10 weeks.
I'm a bit worried that they might need to do an open procedure because my bypass was open.

Still waiting on official results from doc should get them next week. Don't know what the next step is. Currently feeling like I'm being stabbed and my IIH is playing up so head feels like itbis going to explode. Currently living on tramadol.

Hope it's keyhole for you Miss Tickle my friend had open surgery for hers.

Back