• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Band Hypnosis

Bellydancer57

Has anyone had this. My sister wants wlsurgery but is fearful of being unable to look after her demanding family & doesn't feel that he can be out of action too long. I've just had a sleeve so she is getting first had experience with me.
I hope someone can help as I think this migh be a short term solution for her until her kids are a bit older.
She currently lives on slimming tablets & very low cal high protein diet. It's not doing her any good long term.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Sorry, I think its just real bands here.

I dont know anything about hypno bands other than there is usualy an advert for them at the top of the page!

Research is the key - good luck to your friend x

Bellydancer57 said:
Has anyone had this. My sister wants wlsurgery but is fearful of being unable to look after her demanding family & doesn't feel that he can be out of action too long. I've just had a sleeve so she is getting first had experience with me.
I hope someone can help as I think this migh be a short term solution for her until her kids are a bit older.
She currently lives on slimming tablets & very low cal high protein diet. It's not doing her any good long term.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Hello Hun. I have had it but it didn't work for me :( but I have heard some people have had great results... I had 4 sessions, to be honest I actually felt something the first 2 sessions but the session of my operation I didn't feel anything... I suffer with sleep paralysis so I didn't take too well with the CDs that I had to listen to at home before bed...

I paid £300 for my sessions. I would suggest looking on groupon first as they tend to have deals.. Also slim pods I hear are good. There is a lot more information in the minimims forum.

Hope that helps and good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thx everyone I shall take a look & research it more.

I had it last year. Although it relaxed me and I enjoyed it, it did sod all to help me lose weight.

Thx everything helps with the research.

Hello , What are slim pods?

BlueDiamond said:
Hello , What are slim pods?

I have not tried them personally, however I heard they are downloadable hypnosis sessions. X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I had it about a year ago, cost me about £350. Although I seemed to react well to hypnosis it didn't help me lose any weight. I wish I had never wasted my money. I now have a real gastric band and have started to loose weight (20lbs since Feb).

It might have been my practitioner but she did diddly squat for me. (hypnobanding). However I've heard of a husband of a sleever who lost 5st by hypnobanding so it can work!

Thx Ruthie for this. The real band or any surgery is out of the question for my sister at the moment & she is constantly on slimming pills & vocal diets. As soon as she remotely eats anything 'normal' she piles it back on. She is supporting & watching me with my new sleeve & would love to have a band but her family with small children are still very reliant on her. I just want to help her. Money is not a problem for her but
I don't want her waste it!
Sounds like you are doing well. Great stuff. X

Back