• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gastric band

cazz

hi my name is carol and i am booked in on tuesday for my op so worried but cant wait.dont no what to expect

Hi Carol, I have my band op on Tuesday too! Where r u? I'm at Murrayfields in Liverpool. I am totally torn at minute - excited but sooooooo nervous. Just the bank holiday weekend to get through. Eeek! Good luck xxx

cazz said:
hi my name is carol and i am booked in on tuesday for my op so worried but cant wait.dont no what to expect

It doesn't seem 2 minutes since I was saying the same thing. I'm 10 days post band op now. It will fly by. Good luck to you both. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

good luck to you both.......i had my band in june. feel free to ask any questions, though there are plenty of far more experienced banders who can offer advice and support
julie x

cazz said:

It doesn't seem 2 minutes since I was saying the same thing. I'm 10 days post band op now. It will fly by. Good luck to you both. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

good-luck.jpg

Good luck- two more sleeps!! You will never look back :) Let us know how it goes xx

Back