• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass Daily Menus

Today I had
B: Tea
Fruit juice
1 ryvita with soft cheese and slice ham
A banana
Milky coffee
L: Chunky homemade carrot and lentil soup
D: noodles with chilli peanut sauce made with peanut butter
Slice pineapple with piece ham

That looks a lot when written down but am still getting used to eating 'real' food.

Yesterday I actually experienced an 'I-can't-eat-it-moment' I made a delicious meal of salmon with mint raita sauce, colly and carrots. I ate a couple of mouthfuls and couldn't manage any more!
So don't feel bad about eating more today.
I also managed 10,000 steps on my pedometer yesterday too!!

is it like a baby bel cheese round lol

I have had today

B porrage cup of tea

D pea and ham soup with cheese cup of tea

T cauli & broccilli with cheese sauce

It's a mini babybel light (just a little bigger than a 50p coin, rapped in wax), it is 20g of cheese and amazingly portable. I call it a cheese round for convenience, didn't mean to confuse you!

Nic

ops noticd i have not posted here for a few days yesterday i had

B - poached egg and 1" cube watermelon plus 2 slices kiwi
L - 1 slice ham spread with garlic/herb philly nd rolled up plus 1 cube watermelon 1 cube mango
D - 1/4 jacket potato and chili con carne

snack - GFY chicken cup a soup and protien drink

Today I have had
B: slice ham spread with v low fat soft cheese
S: Starbucks mango banana and orange Vivanno drink
L: 2 ryvita with homemade mackerel pate
sm banana
S: slice ham
D: small slice turkey meatloaf, carrots, colly, gravy

Today...

B - 2 slices of turkey with low fat cheese spread rolled up
L - 1/2 jacket potato with healthy beans (kids portion from spud-u-like)
Snack - Mini babybel
D - Low fat fruity chicken curry from the local takeaway

Contemplating a protein shake but the kitchen seems very far away :(

Been picking today so not good need to work out a plan so i do not need to do this, and no i did not drink with my meals. Perhaps i am just worried about over doing it at meals as i only recall having had the tight 'full' feeling once since the op.

B - porridge with 1inch banana sliced into it
L - Dhal, 4 crab sticks
D - Chilli con carne
Snacks - 6 small prunes, GFY cottage cheese with red peppers

Been picking today so not good need to work out a plan so i do not need to do this, and no i did not drink with my meals. Perhaps i am just worried about over doing it at meals as i only recall having had the tight 'full' feeling once since the op.

B - porridge with 1inch banana sliced into it
L - Dhal, 4 crab sticks
D - Chilli con carne
Snacks - 6 small prunes, GFY cottage cheese with red peppers

I know what you mean! It has also only happened to me once - otherwise I seem to be able to eat all my meals! I am really trying hard not to pick/snack between meals, even on healthy stuff, as I need to be able to understand when I am properly hungry. I have been a bit worried since I started proper food that I'm eating way too much, and only lost a pound last week, so will see what monday brings!!

Grom with my loss last wek i am not expecting to loss a lot this week, i realise my body will have had to make major changes to accommodate it, today so far no snacking, but working on the bike is proving harder going.

On the positive side i managed an artic caperchino protien shake... the forst coffee flavour i have had in ages

what did you lose last week? I lost four the week before so wasn't too worried about the one pound but will be worried if it carries on!! I can start the gym at 8 weeks and saturday will be 7 weeks so hopefully that will help me keep the weight coming off!!

Grom i lost a full stone, a massive amount for one week.

have you tried going out for walks to compenmsate for not using the gym?

I have done ok today I think

Breakfast I had porridge

Lunch I had chilli made with Quorn and a laughing cow cheese triangle

Tea I had half a potato croquet and 3 spoons of fish pie with 3 small tinned carrots

Tried it all soft and not blended and it was alot better

Yesterday's menu:

B: Milky coffee & mini babybel
L: Half of half a jacket potato w/cottage cheese & chives
D: Beef stew
Snack: clementine, protein drink

Todays menu

B - 2 x rolled ham with low fat cheese spread
L - 75gms GFY cottage cheese with red peppers
D - 4 crab sticks and a stir fry of red onion, sweet red pepper, shredded sprouts and mushrooms

snack - protien drink

Grom i lost a full stone, a massive amount for one week.

have you tried going out for walks to compenmsate for not using the gym?

OMG that's amazing!! How did you do that??
I walk my dog every night for about 30 - 40 mins and wear a pedometer and average about 6,000 steps a day. However I have done this for a long time so I think I need to up my exercise even more to help shift the weight

No idea Grom it just fell off, i was struggling to eat properly on the puree, had very little energy and even had several days where i napped in the afternoon, i hardly went out, just shopping in Asda once and up to the high street and back with some dry cleaning the other time. Oh and almost forgot last saturday i spent all afternoon in central london seeing Mr Mannur and shopping a little.

considering how much i lost its not surprising i had little energy lol

weight day tomorrow morning i bet i have hardly lost anything this time, my body will have been adjusting

Yesterday's menu:

B: Milky Coffee (I know, not a meal):(
L: 2 ryvitas w/ cream cheese, diced peaches & slice of swiss cheese
D: Beef stew
Snack: clementine & 1/2 a protein drink

Had a very 'full' feeling all day so did not consume enough, will have to work harder today. Had another accupuncture treatment yesterday and for some reason I eat less on those days.

Not the best day today...

B - protein shake (got up late)
L - ww tomato soup with lf cheese
Snack - 2 lf chocolate digestives
D - 1/2 jacket potato with left over lemon chicken from the restaurant

Yes I know, carbs. Not enough protein so will prob have another shake before bed.

not a great day today and knew it was not going to be when i woke up and struggled to eat breakfast

B - 1 meat roll/cream cheese
L - little of various Dim Dum with the covers removed LOL
D - 2 crackers with cottage cheese

Back