• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass Daily Menus

Tried a bit harder today...

B - 1/2 a bagel with lf soft cheese (didn't manage it all lol)
L - 2 Ryvita crispbreads with roast turkey and lf cheese spread
Snack - 1 lf chocolate digestive
D - Chicken casserole with carrot and swede in

Will have a protein shake later on.

I had Porridge for breaky and for dinner and tea I had a tesco healthy option pasta and mushroom sauce picked at it all afternoon Will have protein drink later

sorry not posted for a few days guys - have had lap top problems. I went for my weigh in at Boots yesterday and have lost three pounds this week. It feels really 'freeing' not to have scales at home and not jumping on them every morning, but there is still a moment of panic when I stand on the scales as I never kknow what to expect!!
Yesterday I had
B half ryvita with peanut butter
S milky coffee
L tomato soup (restaurant)
D low fat chilli
S slice ham with soft cheese
2 mango slices
milky coffee

Yesterday -

B - 1/2 bagel with lf cheese spread
L - 4" sub with turkey
Snacks - couple of crisps, nibble of milky bar at bowling alley
D - Morrisons Eat Smart Chicken Jambalaya (horrid)

Today hasn't been great. i went to have a couple of chicken/cheese spread rolls for breakfast and really struggled with them. Had a couple of crisps at the services on the way home and felt really sick straight away. Not had lunch yet, going to just heat up some smooth soup.

Here is my menu from last few days:

Tues
B: Cheese round, milky coffee, peperami
L: Salad of mixed greens, toms, cukes, cheese, pecans & sliced turkey
D: Garlic & mushroom chicken, 2 tiny roasted potatoes, mixed veg
Snack: protein shake

Wed
B: Milky Coffee & 2 cheese rounds
L: ate lunch at Chiquito's at the Printworks - Grilled Chicken, Avacado & Bacon starter salad w/ceasar dressing (mostly ate the chicken & avacado, some bacon - was yum!!!), 2 tortilla chips w/hot spinach dip
D: Veg soup with added shredded cheese
Snack: couple of spoons of cottage cheese & 10 grapes

Thurs
B: Cottage cheese & 12 grapes
L: Fruit & Fibre cereal
D: Homemade spicy refried mex beans, diced chicken w/salsa topped with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, a sprinkle of shredded cheddar & a spoon of fat-free greek yogurt
Snack: protein drink

Mine today...

B - babybel light
Snack - salted popcorn at cinema
L - 4" turkey lettuce and light mayo sub, only managed half lol
D - turkey, lentil, carrot and swede casserole

Will have a protein shake later.

Todays menu -

B - Small muller light smooth yoghurt
L - Jacket potato with chicken tikka (only managed 1/3)
Snacks - 2 lf choc digestives, babybel light
D - Meatball and haricot stew (nomnomnom)

Snacks came in cos of the minor car incident earlier.

Lost 4 lbs last week but can't stop eating since then!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hugs grom. I bet your eating hasn't been as bad as you think it has. Have you kept a diary?

yesterday I had:

B - 1 egg omelette w/cheese & tomatoes
L - chicken salad (diced chicken, celery, diced pecans, seasoning and fat free fage yogurt)
D - White Fish fillet steamed (with sliced lemons, leeks, chili flakes, mushrooms) a few green beens
Snack: banana & protein drink

hugs grom. I bet your eating hasn't been as bad as you think it has. Have you kept a diary?

You're probably right! I think I lapsed into my old habits of rewarding myself because I had had a good weight loss! I feel rotten now but am going to make some nice thin pancakes for tea and forget about the rest of the day! Someone told me yesterday that I was getting a 'bony bum' - how good is that??

You're probably right! I think I lapsed into my old habits of rewarding myself because I had had a good weight loss! I feel rotten now but am going to make some nice thin pancakes for tea and forget about the rest of the day! Someone told me yesterday that I was getting a 'bony bum' - how good is that??

ps thanks for kind words xx

No Probs!

A bony bum? I think it will be a long time before anyone can say that to me lol... but its proof that your weight loss must be noticeable grom. Have you checked how many inches you have lost?

I daren't tell you how he came to notice my bones!!
Stupidly I didn't measure myself at the very start but I did take some measurements about a month in so will do them again in a few weeks.

Todays food -

B - small pot muller light smooth
L - sainsbugs salad bar mini tub, lettuce, morrocan couscous, tomato pasta, coronation chicken, 1 small new pot and small bit of cheese. Sounds a lot but was only a teaspoon of each!
Snack - baked crisps
D - 1 egg, hard boiled, 1/4 small avocado, poached salmon & cod cubes

Will have protein shake later.

just wanted to say that i love reading these daily menus.
fills me with hope that someday i will be able to eat small amounts and not feel like the greedy girl anymore :)

Not posted for a while - been mad busy. Yesterday I had
B milky coffee
L salad - grated carrot, toms, cuc, grapes, 1 oz low fat cheese, 1 oz ham
S coffee
D chicken caesar salad with lf dressing, banana
S milky coffee

Bit of an odd day as was out and about all day and was in the GYM at 6.30 am

Shall I just say that again - yes ME in the gym - and loving it!!

My weekend away...

Friday

B - small muller smooth yog
Snacks (got car sick) - special k mini breaks
L - chicken & avocado salad (hilton hotel)
Snacks - 2 cubes of dairy milk
D - brown sushi rice, smoked salmon, avocado, spinach and sesame seed salad (giraffe), followed by a couple of spoons of mountain chocolate cheesecake for pud :D which hubbs kindly finished!

Saturday

B - 1 small vegetarian sausage, tbsp of scrambled egg, 1/2 tbsp of baked beans (hilton hotel)
Snack - 1 bourbon biscuit on training course
L - 1/4 ham sandwich, 1/4 coronation chix sandwich, 1/2 pack s&v crisps (training course)
D - freshly stir fried chicken, lamb, prawns, beansprouts, mushrooms and rice noodle (johnny spices)

Sunday

B - tbsp scrambled egg, slice ham, slice cheese, 2 tsp baked beans (hilton hotel)
L - 1/2 pitta bread with ham egg and cheese
D - 1/2 chicken breast with roast butternut squash

Back