• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass Post-Op Wilderness

Trevelyan

Good evening to all. I have been recommended this site by a lovely lady. I had my surgery on 5/2/2014 - a gastric bypass and armed with my discharge diet sheet I feel as if I have been left to it ever since.

I am a little unsure as to what I am doing, and sometimes I think it would be nice to be among others who have travelled this path already, or are curently travelling it so we can help each other - not that I am in a position to offer any advice . . . . . . yet.

I am still trying to navigate my way around this site also and a little unsure what information to put on here about myself, but I've joined and said hello so that is the fiest step!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Hello lovely lady :) i do hope you are who i think you are !!! welcome to the site hun, its a fabby place everyone here is lovely and so helpful. Its no fun being left to get on with it, but not at all surprising after the years of chaos. Im certain you will find all the advise and support here you need along with some great chat, lots of laughs and LOL moments. Share all your comfortable with or not, it makes no difference to us here.
You will find it easy to navigate ha ha ha took me weeks to figure it out..... there is a dedicated bypass section with heaps of info, advise and diary's from members. All else fails just post like you just did and someone will be glad to help.
I'm so pleased you made it x x x x :happy096: PS i will feel silly if its not you LOL

Tah Dah it is me x x x x
Phew that's good lol thought after i'd written it may not be u lol

Hope you've had a great day hun. If you can find the thread, there's one with lots of peeps who had surgery in feb also a jan one so lots of us newbies to pick up some hints from.

so glad u took the plunge x x x hugs

Hi why don't you look at the thread of bypass daily menu loads of new people and menus which will give you support and ideas you would be most welcome x

Hi and welcome :)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your surgery x

Hi welcome & enjoy.....

Hope you are recovering well, lots of us newly post op & wonderful more experienced bypassed always available with advice.

Support in abundance on here, you'll wonder what 'being left to get on with it' was now you're here.

:)

X

Hi welcome & enjoy.....

Hope you are recovering well, lots of us newly post op & wonderful more experienced bypassed always available with advice.

Support in abundance on here, you'll wonder what 'being left to get on with it' was now you're here.

:)

X
Excellent. Reading some of the posts on here there is both a wealth of knowledge and the sense of a genuine desire to help one another.

hello you
your friend has pointed you towards a great place
good luck with all you wish for

Just jump on threads hun & ask away, if your feeling down, fed up or frustrated write it down. Guaranteed that one of us will have either felt the same or is feeling the same....and obv the long timers are all incredibly helpful.... and everyone likes to hear about your positives & milestones however trivial they MAY seem :)
Hope your having lovely weekend xx

As Clare says just jump in and ask questions everyone here is super helpful and friendly (especially Clare :) ) also come and join in the feb oppers thread everyone there has had or soon to have op this month so were all in same boat hun :) hope your weekend has been fab. Going to up date my diary in a bit, fill you all in on this weekends gossip lol x x hugs

Hi and welcome Trevelyan :) x

Back