• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass surgery 10th November 2016

That's fantastic to read. Now rest up, heal and keep sipping.

What @Turps said! Glad it went well. Take it easy and sip sip sip!

Hope your first couple of weeks have gone well x

Hi Parsnip and welcome ... whats your you story ?

I'm literally right at the first hurdle. I have an appointment booked with the gp on the 5th (booked a couple of weeks ago) and hopefully should be referred from there. I'm assuming I'll have to do some tier 3 weight programme stuff. Got a long way to go but feeling positive now I've made the decision iykwim

I'm literally right at the first hurdle. I have an appointment booked with the gp on the 5th (booked a couple of weeks ago) and hopefully should be referred from there. I'm assuming I'll have to do some tier 3 weight programme stuff. Got a long way to go but feeling positive now I've made the decision iykwim
Its a fantastic journey and well worth it
No saying it is easy and many hurdles along the way but the results are amazing
Good luck wishes keep us all posted

Will do, thank you and good luck with the rest of yours x

Its a fantastic journey and well worth it
No saying it is easy and many hurdles along the way but the results are amazing
Good luck wishes keep us all posted
Hi Jeff. just came across this post and thought I would see how you are getting on.
I'm having my op on Wednesday uth December so feeling excited but very nervous. how was it all?
Thanks
Sarah

Hi Jeff. just came across this post and thought I would see how you are getting on.
I'm having my op on Wednesday uth December so feeling excited but very nervous. how was it all?
Thanks
Sarah
Hi Sarah
You cant get away from what you are having is a major operation but with modern keyhole surgery the recovery is miraculous
I have had a little problem with one of my wounds being slow to heal stopping me swimming but apart from that I am over the moon
Hunger pains are a thing of the past
keep hydrated and watch the pounds drop off
Wishing you all the best

Back