• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve in 4 weeks

I do hope so. I am currently 184kg. I started at 188, 4 weeks ago and then was given a date so was told I had to diet. Hoping I will lose about 7-8kg on the milk diet to give me a kick start. How has your first year been loss wise? X

I started at 205kg, and just before pre-op at the end of February 2013 I was 199.5kg I'm now 133.1kg :) it came off quite quickly the first six months or so, and now it's really slow but still coming off a pound here and there.
Once you are over recovery, you will honestly not regret it! X

I started at 205kg, and just before pre-op at the end of February 2013 I was 199.5kg I'm now 133.1kg :) it came off quite quickly the first six months or so, and now it's really slow but still coming off a pound here and there. Once you are over recovery, you will honestly not regret it! X

Wow. That is amazing. Congrats to you!! How have you managed with excess skin? My dad had if and was similar size to me (he had bypass) and he doesn't have any but I am made aware he is pretty lucky.

Wow. That is amazing. Congrats to you!! How have you managed with excess skin? My dad had if and was similar size to me (he had bypass) and he doesn't have any but I am made aware he is pretty lucky.

Ahh well that's another story! Thighs, top arms and tummy are awful! Oh yes and boobs are just empty sacks :( But I have to remember I'm a lot healthier. I just wear some good control pants and a good fitting bra so all okay with clothes on. These things can be fixed in the future. I still have a lot to lose, so will wait until I get the rest off before I investigate any further surgery x

Thanks :) Ahh well that's another story! Thighs, top arms and tummy are awful! Oh yes and boobs are just empty sacks :( But I have to remember I'm a lot healthier. I just wear some good control pants and a good fitting bra so all okay with clothes on. These things can be fixed in the future. I still have a lot to lose, so will wait until I get the rest off before I investigate any further surgery x

Good for you Hun! You have done something amazing and there is always options for the excess skin. I am hoping age will be on my side x

Back