• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gastric wraps

clairyb

Ive been looking into going private as my funding was refused and I have discovered that gastric wraps in Prague seem very good value for money! I have not heard much about gastric wraps and was wondering if anyone has had one and what their views are on them? Bodies Beautiful in Prague do them for under £3500, is that a good price?
Cheers
Claire

Had mine with Cosmetic Bliss in October. Best thing ive ever done! £3500 is a good price, i paid £5000 but that included flights as well. The great thing is nothing is removed and nothing put in(only stitches). Any other questions feel free to PM me :)

Please please please don't be swayed by prices. BBC and prague beauty use the same people for wls. Cosmetic Bliss is amazing. Yes it is more money. But, they literally are with you from beginning to end. You don't have to worry about a single detail. I just got back last Friday evening. I can tell you with 100 % certainty that I have not a single regret. I was so well taken care It's unbelievable. I had the wrap xxx

Wow, just read through that post and it has deffo made me stand back and think again about BBC. I havent seen any bad reports about Cosmetic Bliss....I guess you get what you pay for! Its such a shame that prices over here arent cheaper! These threads are so helpful and people here are priceless!! :):party0038:

clairyb said:
Wow, just read through that post and it has deffo made me stand back and think again about BBC. I havent seen any bad reports about Cosmetic Bliss....I guess you get what you pay for! Its such a shame that prices over here arent cheaper! These threads are so helpful and people here are priceless!! :):party0038:

We all here to support and help u.. This site has been my bible... I'm going with cosmetic bliss too in may for a wrap :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

clairyb said:

Feel free to ask me anything. I really struggled paying for surgery. Luckily, my mum helped out in the end. But, the care i had was absolutely priceless xx

Back