• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its finally gonna happen!

TessG

After a long wait and lots and lots of jumping through the hoops, extra tests because of a congenital heart defect and loads of 'will they won't they' type questions. My surgery is now on for Wednesday 22nd December! Thats next Wednesday! I had the surgery date booked for a couple of weeks and have been on the pre-op diet (terrible) for a week while they have been messing about with extra tests and wondering wether to do it. But now it is really happening! Wow. I'm so excited and scared...and half expecting them to cancel. I can barely believe that it is really happening.

What you're feeling in terms nerves excitement, fear etc is totally normal. I'm thrilled for you. It's so exciting...and so close! Wowee!
Grace xxx

Wow, I bet you are so excited.....thats less than a week away! Woohooooo good luck hun, what a fantastic christmas present :D XX

Awesome news! So happy for your! Nothing really prepares one for the emotional roller coaster pre (and post!) op but you are well on your way now, have done the awful pre op diet and soon the start of your new life will be here! woop!

Back