• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

its actually happening!!!

mermaid2708

new year...new me!x
i phoned the hospital this morning and was told that my bloods, heart trace, mrsa and hp tests have all come back ok...so thats it...i have booked my taxi for 6am wednesday morning, so...

....im having a bl**dy gastric bypass!!!

i am so excited i am nearly letting out a little bit of wee and at the same time so nervous i am nearly pooping my pants :8855:new underwear please!!!x

fantastic news hun. I hope everything goes really well for you and that you have a speedy recovery. cant wait to read about your experience as soon as you feel up to it

how long did u have to wait for for the results to come bk im going for all that on wensday and having the bandidng on the nhs so just wonders if u had to wait long thanks well done gd luck 2

how long did u have to wait for for the results to come bk im going for all that on wensday and having the bandidng on the nhs so just wonders if u had to wait long thanks well done gd luck 2

had them done last tuesday...these were the final little tests. good luck for your banding x

Congrats and after all the hard work you have put in this last week you deserve it, and i'm begining to get so jealous of everyone whos going in for theirs. I know it will be my turn soon, lol. x

Good luck hun, and where are you having it done?:D

Good luck mermaid ;-) you will soon be a loser

i phoned the hospital this morning and was told that my bloods, heart trace, mrsa and hp tests have all come back ok...so thats it...i have booked my taxi for 6am wednesday morning, so...

i am so excited i am nearly letting out a little bit of wee and at the same time so nervous i am nearly pooping my pants :8855:new underwear please!!!x

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855: - I feel grumpy this morning with finishing nights but this put a smile on my face....good luck chick will be thinking of you...((hugs))...xx

Thats fantastic news WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! you will soon be a LOSER!!!!! in the best possible way.............

Im excited for you too..... quick get packing..... xxxxxx

Good luck Mermaid. Hope all goes well and you are back here soon telling us all about it,

On your way to slimdom Yay!

:woohoo: cogratulations:woohoo:

i hope all goes well good luck and keep us up to date how things went, when you feel up to it.

liz x

GOOD LUCK !!! xxxx

Hope all goes well Mermaid, will look forward to hearing your safe and sound back at home. x

Good luck for tomorrow Mermaid!

Back