• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

God !!

debbieb

Just finished my night shift and saw the boss( who is notoriously hard to please !!) ....and got a compliment from him..quote " wow look at you miss slim line "... I don't think the girls at work are going to believe me !.. Lol.. Definately a day to Mark on the calendar .x

Woo Hoo, great stuff x

Compliments that make you feel good about yourself are quite good currency too!

My boss looked me up and down and said 'the weight is falling off you' - that isn't true (is it ever fast enough??) but it made me happy!

Keep up the good work Debbie x

Walking across the school today one of the male teachers stopped changed direction & came towards me saying I don't know if it's one of those things like the war ( he's a history teacher) but your looking fantastic you've lost so much weight. Sorry if I shouldn't say it. What else could I do be laugh & say no compliment is ever refused thank you so much, I went on to say I'd lost a bit already but had surgical help in July so I've now lost just over 7st with another 2.5 to go. The look on his face the wow & well done as we went off to the respective parts of the school we were heading to was enough to cheer my day.

I do voluntary work with a small local charity group for the disabled and blind.

Everyone knows that I've had surgery of some sort - not every detail is out there but they all know I've had help to lose weight.

One of the other helpers turned around yesterday and asked me what diet I'm doing as he can see I've lost weight and wants to lose some himself. He is a bit of a prat and well known for not engaging brain before opening his mouth!!!

My answer?

I think it's the 'having 75% of my stomach removed bit of the diet that's made all the difference'!!!

Tatiana

Back