• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

going away

kerrylee37

[url=http://www.TickerFac
HI ALL
IM going away for 2 weeks :wave_cry:and 2 days after i have my band fitted ,how the hell am i going to give up smoking drinking and diet its going to be a nightmare :sigh:

Its all worth it in the end hun, You CAN do it x

Kerry just noticed you are having your surgery on my birthday! It will seem hard just now but i gave up my 30 a day smoking habit just before surgery and have never gone back to it! I honestly didn't miss the alcohol the way i thought i would even on nights out and holidays in the early stages so hopefully you will feel the same. Just think of all the "slim" holidays you will have and you will still enjoy the odd drink along the way xx

WELL DONE IT SO HARD GIVING UP SMOKING AND YOU LOOK GREAT , im not looking forward to wearing a swim suit ill have to put it on straight away or i wont do it and end upwearing baggy t shirts so got to grab the bull my it horn so they say xx thank for the nice meassage and HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THE 14TH have a great day xxxx

Back