• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going private!

nicola1723

Hi all

Have my consultation appointment on 23 Sept with Mr Guy Slater at BMI clementine Churchill. Going through pruhealth. BMI currently 50, hoping to get it to about 45 by then. Excited to start my journey after being overweight since I was 12! I'm 34 now!

Hi and welcome.

I can only talk from personal experience but it's the best chance of the life I want xx

Welcome and good luck x

Welcome :))) x

Welcome, I'm approaching a year since my surgery (band) having been overweight since I was 10 - I'm now 40. For me, life has most certainly begun!

Hello and wlecome!

Guy Slater is often on the tv and is undoubtably one of the top bariatric surgeons x

Hello my love and all the best! XX

Hi, Welcome. I had my surgery privately with Mr Slater. He is an absolutely fantastic surgeon. You will be in very good hands :) x

im an nhs patient but under mr slater he is lovely and makes you feel at ease and confident in his abilitys he really knows his stuff

Good luck with everything, I'm 14 weeks post op, 33 years of age an been overweight for most of my life an I e never looked back. Now I'm used to how things work an I work with my pouch life it great an getting better by the day. Just this evening I have been to the local pub with my other half an walked home which is something I haven't wanted to or could of done in the last 2 years. I can't wait to see how life will be in the next 14 weeks xx

Back