• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good kick up the a**!

Yes please ! What about Banders Cafe ! Lol !

Bander's cafe is a good name lol. I am pleased to announce that I have lost EIGHT LBS since last week Tuesday! Got weighed at 17.2 and now I am 16.8. Makes me feel a lot better when I was feeling so sorry for myself. I think its a nice idea to make a new weigh in thread, i'll create one now called Bander's cafe and weigh in and it can be a thread where we discuss our losses and any nice recipes we have made? I'm a big fan of uploading pics of food asyou can tell LOL. hope youre well ladies

xxxx

That's phenomenal ! 8lbs gone ! Wowsers ! I'd be so happy with that as well !

Will look forward to the new thread !
Mindy
Xxx

That's phenomenal ! 8lbs gone ! Wowsers ! I'd be so happy with that as well !

Will look forward to the new thread !
Mindy
Xxx

Hi Mindy and thanks, I am chuffed was feeling so sorry for myself yesterday too lol. Definitely worth it. I had some porridge this morning because I had a boiled egg yesterday and I was hungry again about twenty minutes later LOL. Just gonna try and eat more foods that keep me fuller for longer. Having a nice piece of salmon with salad tonight. I am always the cook for me and my bf and I dont even think he has noticed what we are eating is much healthier (maybe hes just trying to be supportive lol) I made him a packed lunch last night but he wouldnt take one of my yoghurts because 'he didnt want to eat all my healthy food'. nice that he can see im trying and is supportive. How has your life been since WLS? any favourite foods?

lu xx

WOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOO girl 8lb IS AMAZING WTG You must be feeling a million dollars :) carry this motivation on now hunni....you can reach the stars :)

Loving the banders cafe too :) x x x x

Thanks Crystal!

You motivated me today. Might not be much but I got myself out in the garden and did fifty squats. Better than nothing. I then helped my mum saw down a little tree and seriously that was some good exercise, it actually got me sweating! I'm going swimming with my sister tomorrow, we have actually made the plan so I defo cant get out of it this time lol.

Gonna go swimming (try for forty lengths) and then sixty squats tomorrow and get myself in more of a routine. Got a HUGE essay to write for next week and I'm great at procrastinating so I'm sure that will help me with my exercise lol.

How was your day? I bought this cocopops porridge to try for tomorrow (107 cals for a serving). Im unnaturally excited about it lol

xx

Hint ..
What about your normal porridge and stir a spoon of options in it ..
Made my own mouth bloody water now !

nooo Mindy! Its one of the only low cal joys I have left!! haha.How are you doing today? xx

Watching Game of Thrones :)
Just re catching up again before the new season starts eeeeek !
Thinking if I want something to eat just yet , it dpsettle for a hot drink then take a smoothie to work along with some homemade soup ( butternut squash and lentil ) . I don't finish till 6pm so need to prepare meals to take with me ..
You ok ?

I am feeling so happy. When I was 19 I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries which was one of the main reasons I went through WLS. I am now 6 and a half stone or so lighter and I had a scan today (internal and ultra).....

AAAAAAND......

MY OVARIES ARE NOW A COMPLETELY NORMAL SIZE AND SHAPE FOR A WOMAN OF MY AGE!!!!

When I was first diagnosed I was so upset and I knew weightloss would help me but found it so hard to lose any and now I am even more (if possible) in love with and grateful for my band. I feel relieved that I don't need to worry about my ability to get pregnant. Me and my boyfriend are in the process of buying a place now and want kiddies in a couple of years so this is really wonderful news for us. It's another really good reason to keep on eating properly too. Basically putting on weight = back to where I started so I won't be visiting that old chestnut again!

Had to share the good news. Hope everyone is well

A very smiley lulu xx

That's amazing Lulu !
What a result in more ways than one .. Your band has given you a beautiful gift for the future .. And of course all this healthy eating will help with a healthy baby !
How wonderful , I'm so pleased for you
Mindy
Xxx

That's brilliant news, so pleased for you :)

Thanks so much guys, I was so thrilled. So nice to know what my band and a lot of hard work from me means that I have basically fixed myself, especially cos we are planning to have a baby in the next couple of years!

Also like the most perfect reason and motivation to ensure that my weight never creeps back up again!

xx

That's fantastic news Lulu, I'm so happy for you. There's no emoji on here for blowing a kiss to you but I am!

You're right about it being a great motivation... and I bet you feel so proud of yourself too and rightly so x

That's fantastic news Lulu, I'm so happy for you. There's no emoji on here for blowing a kiss to you but I am!

You're right about it being a great motivation... and I bet you feel so proud of yourself too and rightly so x

FANTASTIC news Lu :D all i can say is BRING on the 'snuggle' times LOL your make a fab mummy ;)

Thanks girls! Glad I have someone to share all my good news with. I just finished my lunch and I cant leave here for another four hoursish... coffee it is lol
xx

Back