• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck to Alliecat - 1 day to go !!!

lovebug

Official Lap Bander !!
Hey Ali, just wanted to send u a good luck message for Monday. I'm sure i'll speak to u before then but sending u lots of love and best wishes for your op!! and were all here for u anytime. If nerves are kicking in or u just fancy a chat anyway u know where i am :) feel so excited for u ! xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow Ali....hope all goes well & ur back home safe, happy & losing quickly x

All the best Ali, will be thinking of you xx

Wishing you all the best of luck for tomorrow and will be thinking of you Ali and sending prayers for a speedy recovery.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Good luck for tomorrow Ali, will be thinking of you! Make sure you let someone know how you are afterwards, I know you've got my number but I'm sure you've got others too, I'll be waiting eagerly for news!

You've been so positive and cheerful the whole way through, and I know I've appreciated your help in times of need! Really really wishing you well x

hi ali sending u lots of love and hugs for tomorrow hun, hoping u have a speedy recovery take care xxx

Wil keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck. :)

thanks to you all for your good wishes, is lovely to know that so many of you will be thinking of me ..... see you all on the losing side xxxxx

Back