• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck to my special niece bypass.sarah

GOOD LUCK SARAH!!

Good luck, and come back soon Sarah xx:553:

UPDATE....

i have just recieved a text from Sarah, shes back on ward shes in lots of pain but doing ok, i shall be visiting her tomorrow x

Bless her, hope pain is controlled well for her over next few days. Great to read update, thanks Liz!
All the best Sarah, you have done it now!:happy096:

give her our love...can't wait to see her at the next meet :cool:

i will do Yvonne thanks xx i going to see her tomorrow afternoon as i cant go on the night time as im doing a seminar at hozzy x

i shall pass on everyones kind words thanks everyone x

thanks Mazza x

I hope the pain eases soon. I imagine her gorgeous new stomach will make her pain seem like a distant memory.

Ooooh well done Sarah! Congrats babe x

update and pic...

:) ive just come back from seing Sarah shes looking very well as you can see from the picture, her tummy is swollen but looks great the bits i could see, hope fully they will let her home on Friday when the drains settle and can be removed i have passed on all the lovely messages you guys put on here so thanks everyone for you kind well wishes x

please click on the thumbnail below .....

Attachments

• sarah durham.jpg
    sarah durham.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 89
glad she's doing well after her op, wishing her a speedy recovery!

She looks so fantastic!

she looks really well hope she has a speedy recovery give her my best wishes,
i'm seein my gp on friday and am gonna ask for a referral, he has also had bypass so will hopefully be sympathetic ;)

awww - thinking of you Sarah and glad to see you looking so well - although tired lol! Only to be expected.

Hope the pain eases soon for you

XXX

Back