• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck to my special niece bypass.sarah

wow she looks fab even so soon after the op.

get well soon hun and wishing you a speedy recovery x

Sarah is in a little pain today not had much sleep and is starving lol as the majority of food is unsuitable for bypassers, hopefully she will be let home tomorrow, thanks to everyone thats posted here, and Sarah asked me to send her love back to everyone x

cheers from Liz x

Sarah is in a little pain today not had much sleep and is starving lol as the majority of food is unsuitable for bypassers, hopefully she will be let home tomorrow, thanks to everyone thats posted here, and Sarah asked me to send her love back to everyone x

cheers from Liz x

What on earth are they trying to feed her!! She is in hosp - don't they have healthy food lol!!

Fingers crossed Sarah is allowed home today. I hope she gets better soon to show off her new look for the better weather.Send her my love

Jo
xx

Sarah now has her drains out and is coming home tonight :)

Well done Sarah bet you can't wait to get home!
Thanks for updates Liz. x

Thank you everyone for you well wishes, im home and in need of sleep but feeling ok.there's not much pain at the mo it's just uncomfortable im off to bed now talk to you all soon x x x x x

welcome home hun :) xxxx

:)So glad to hear you're back home:)
can't wait to hear all about it-you so deserve a great result

Back