• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

good new v bad

Get well soon Carole:D(for the 24th anyway;))

Hi HC I really hope your feeling better soon, I had an absolute stinker of a cold a couple of weeks ago, only just getting over it now, although I am trying to ignore the fact that I have a temperature and my face is flushed and lips have dried out, Please dont let me come down with anything else, my op is in 3 days eek!

It good that they are monitoring you re the smear, and that all seems ok.

Oooh dresses, now thats what I call a nice distraction.

ENJOY! xX

Hi HC sorry to hear you are not well and i pray it is not shingles that would be awful, i am not to good at the moment have a nasty cold but hey it won't kill me huh i just keep smiling and get on with life ( in between the odd sneeze) lol. Get well soon hun xxx

thanks everyone for your well wishes. made so of nics lovely protien cakes last night and have frozen it in portions so i have got it there as i really dont feelike eating at the mo.
I am going to be well by next weekend as i have a dinner dance fri, gails birthday bash sat, hen party mon, coach trip to iluminations tue, halloween outing thur, wedding fri, halloween party sat and 60th sun.
sp with such a hectic social life how can i be ill ive not got time !!!!

HC hope you're feeling better soon and tht its not shingles just a bad cold. x x xx

Back