• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my appointment with surgeon 12th feb

:candledinner: So pleased that he has come to his senses! I do love a happy ending - and I have a feeling your's will be extremely happy. Everything is falling into place for you. Maybe you needed this time apart to truly see the value in the each other.... no doubt you will be stronger because of it.:bananalove:

Lx

ah, really pleased to hear your news Brett.

Great stuff Brett, I'm sooooo pleased for you both. xxxxx

guess what !!!!!! WE ARE BACK TOGETHER lol ... god i feel like a drama queen ...

and trust me girls altho i do drag im as man as they come lololol..

we have talked it out . he is in wales at the min visiting home and decided he can not do it with out me . and i feel same has been lonley week ..

and we are going to give it a go after all we only called it a day cause he wanted to go back to wales cause he was missing family and friends .. .. was nothing to do with falling out or not loving each other .... but i think now he has visited he knows what he has here ..

and im so so happy about it .. got an email from the hospital today too saying he has to come with me cause he needs to understand my post op diet needs ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx happy brett xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news!
I was wondering how you were getting on?
xx

hey brett,

nice to "meet you" sorry to read of your break up but hey the future is looking bright! I was wondering if you could help me i'm new to this site and the whole idea of weight loss surgery however I recently got referred by my GP and I was wondering how long I would have to wait to see if I've at least been "accepted" to have it under the NHS? How long did you have to wait? Thanks for your help! xx

great to hear you've managed to sort things out with your partner. Good luck with your appointment and I hope you get your op date really soon xx

hello all ... well i went to my appointment yesterday ...

it was a 3 hr group education session with bariatric nurse and dietitian to talk about 3 diff ops they do .. the band ... the sleave.. and gastric bypass.... and the do's and donts ...

there was around 15 people there also .. who had been ref from doctors and so on.. there was only me who had my funding and also there was only me and 1 other person who had an appointment booked with surgeon ..

anyway after now finding out i go to see the surgeon on the 16th march it could be good news as im in good health and i have no heart issues and dont think i have sleep problems .. it could be with in 6 weeks of me seeing him .... im so excited now ...

oh and i was top boy in class lol i knew all the answers they kept asking if i was a spy and i had been sent to test them lol ...

it was good tho to meet loads of people in person that are going through the same.. and i felt a bit like an agony aunt on our tea break lol it was a good day ...

Brett that is excellent news, not long to go now. Life seems to un in cycles, we get hit with the crap to show us just how good things can be when they happen rather then take them for granted

fab news - hope all goes well!!

Brill so glad for you. x

Back