• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got My date for my first fill

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
yes it came in the post today along with my follow up appointment with Mr Ammori and the one in May with Mr New.
Fill date is 9th Feb (only 2 weeks away) so my band will be 4 weeks and 1 day old.
It is by xray and barium meal as i was told but it said i might need to wear a hospital gown ???? DO I ???
I am excited and nervous but cant wait to feel full.
Thanks
Helen
x

Hey, thats great about your fill!
About the hospital gown, I had to wear one and I was too big for it , so I wore two, one like a coat and the other covering my front so I was completely covered.
Just ask the radiologist person what they would like you to do or you could even bring your own dressing gown with you.

That's great... I also had my first fill at 4 weeks exactly, just as I was going onto sloppy foods, so it was probably good timing. When I had my fill they gave me a pair of pyjama's to put on and they just lifted the top up to do the fill, so it was ok. I think it's so there's less risk of contaminating the machinery if you're wearing clean, sterilysed clothes, as I know they wipe the machine's down after each patient. Good luck with it, let us know how you get on.

X

Best of luck with your first fill,
Cuppa xx

good luck with the 1st fill let us know how you get on ok xxx

Back