• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date

chillie

I haven't posted on here for a while as I have been keeping my self busy whilst waiting for my op date.i have been making lifestyle changes to prepare myself for the op.i have lost nearly half a stone which was my target set on 7th sept.i have my op at Chelsea and Westminster on 29th Nov

yay ,,,happy for u xxxx

Thank you.i am excited but nervous.start my liver shrinkage on 15th nov,have you had op yet?if so what op are you having/had?

happy for u chillie just started my pre op today my op 21st so u not long after me x

Well done, not only on the date, but the changes you've already made, its such a good time to start making those changes ahead of pre-op and surgery :) good news on the date too!

hi they changed my date today to dec 4th ...having a sleeve ...cant wait .........heres to new opportunities

Thank you to you all for your replies,it seems e some of us are just a few days apart,will be interesting and helpful to follow others going thru the Same thing.it still hasn't sunk in yet that at last I'm having my op.

Back