• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOT MY DATE!!!!!

pollybree

omg omg omg omg omg, been back to the hospital and I got my date, 14th October, they wanted to do it in August but I am starting a new job and did not want to tell them about the surgery too quick (it would not look good!) Anyways I am buzzing and amazed how easy the whole process has been, I only began my jounery in Feb and I have my date already!!! WOO HOO!! :p

Congratulations on getting your date :)

My Hub had his done there, and he is fine up and about straight away, not the newest hospital but ok

My Hub had his done there, and he is fine up and about straight away, not the newest hospital but ok

Yes it is a bit tired but the staff are great and at least you dont have to walk miles to the department like in some hospitals!

Congratulations! I had my sleeve done at North Tees and its alot of the same team! There brilliant! I only went to the seminar jan n was sleeved may so they are very quick!! Hope everything goes smoothly for you xx

Congratulations x

congrats on gettng your date

I'm new to site been to semanar in darlington in March have apt next week with Mr samier or associate have to lose 5kg for this which I have what happens at this apptment when do you get a date for Sergary haven't got a clue what happens hope u can help

I'm new to site been to semanar in darlington in March have apt next week with Mr samier or associate have to lose 5kg for this which I have what happens at this apptment when do you get a date for Sergary haven't got a clue what happens hope u can help

Hi yes no problem, as long as you have achieved your weight loss target you will see the dietician and talk about your eating habits and as long as you have made definate changes to your diet the bariatric nurse can put you on the list and give you an appointment date for surgery. Mine was slightly different as they had lost my notes so I had to go back two weeks later when they found them for my appointment and I seen the consultant. They will tell you there and then what your date is. You will then get a further appointment from the dietician to talk you through the liver shrinking diet which is just normal foods but only eat 800 calories for two weeks before your appointment for surgery. Give me a shout if you have any more questions. :)

Back