• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date :-)

Thanks Laura we will have to compare notes. Are you doing Milk or food diet. I'm opting for Milk I think
X

congratulations girl well done and all the very best lol not long at all now then xx

Brilliant news Laura, Michala and Dawnyc, am so very pleased for all of you... Your time to shine is coming girls xx

Thanks everyone :)
Doing the milk one ild b too tempted to over portion if I have the food one so milk and yoghurt starting tomorrow x

aww congratulations hun - that date will soon be here! have fun prepareing - exciting stuff eh!

Hi Laura, Congratulations on getting a date for your op, the time will fly by !! Good luck with the pre-op diet, I was under a different local PCT and I didn't have to follow the milk diet just set a target to loose at least a set amount of weight before the op which I managed, I think the thought of the op being cancelled is enough to keep even the weakest willed of us on track until op day !! LOL:angel09:, good luck with your journey, Matt x:party0049:

Thanks Keeley :) have u heard of ur op yet hunny??
Thanks matt yes I will deffo b sticking to it as this ops very important to me and my family life, 5 wks pre op diet is nothing compared to the great life I'm gonna have :) I have got a few choices I can do the real food diet, milk yoghurt, Cambridge, or slim fast, I think the milk and yoghurt will suit me best as I know with the real food my portions will go over the recommended portion so if I have milk and yoghurt at least I know where I am, congrates on ur surgery and thanks for the message x

Back