• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Graze boxes :)

suzie290304

Hi just wondering has anyone tried graze boxes. You can buy them online and seem to be surgery friendly (well all but flapjacks lol). But you do have the option of picking a plan that misses these out. Would love to know if they taste as nice as they look :) x

I tried them but to expensive for me, cheaper to buy a few packs of nuts from health food shop.

I used to have them sent to work, very yummy indeed - however cal's soon add up if you end up eating the whole box! So beware of the temptations - chocolate buttons are chocolate buttons however you dress them up in eco boxes with a few seeds!
x

have you looked on their website yet ? You can pick and choose what they send you ??
In my latest box (which my nans currently having to eat) is :
FRUIT SANGIA Per Punnet :113kcal
NATURAL VAILLA SEEDS :172kcal
thats just 2 of them .... it has bread in there too but i dont want to talk about that because i want it so badly !!

The way they list nutritional contents makes you think there is only 100g per little punnet - however they are more than 100g - tends to be between 650-800 per whole box, which is very easy to eat through in a day when it's tucked away in your office draw and only a few seeds etc eaten at a time... you end up doing exactly what it says on the box "GRAZE" and before you know it the day is over and you have eaten the calories of an extra meal!
x

I have been getting them for the last few weeks, and have loved them. But it is very easy to eat the whole box! This week I switched to the lowest cal box they do. If you don't like them, I think you can just cancel.

I have had to give my last few boxs to my nan :( ..... they were good at the time. The flapjacks were LUSH and the olives to die for....................im sure i can smell Tiger Bread where ever i go :(
Yes your right you can cancel anytime you wish.

I love my Graze boxes, I've had them since they started up. You can go through the foods and cancel any you don't like or want. The sunflower/pumpkin punnets are amazingly high in protein, a really good snack. Pick and choose them sensibly with plenty of nut and seed choices and just take one to work with you or keep one in the car for emergencies and you're laughing. They really are very good.

Kate x

Ok now I'm tempted!!! Should I give it a go in which case! Wonder if the code will work for me too?

Done it lol! First delivery Friday :) code worked and get free 1st and 5th box so thanks!!

Back