• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Graze boxes :)

Hope you enjoy them, my friend at work gets them and loves them.

As much as I would love to try them I try to avoid snacking and it would be too tempting to literaly graze through them all :eek:

Thanks for the code :) I ordered today and get my 1st and 5th box free. Said I didn't want olives or around 5 of the cracker selection that's spicy, but the rest look scrummy lol x

Well got my first box today and I have to say I am well impressed, the 4 choices I got look delicious and the packaging is fab. So will continue to get a box a week and so looking forward to trying my box over this week x

I have them at work and they stop me snacking on unhealthy high sugar snacks. I only have one a week though, as they can become quite expensive.

Paula Lewis said:
I have them at work and they stop me snacking on unhealthy high sugar snacks. I only have one a week though, as they can become quite expensive.

Ye I have just ordered 1 a week and that's all my snacks for that week :) I'm going to divide the box into around 7 portions. I have flapjacks this week and it has 3 flapjacks In it so will only have 1 a day. The nut selection looks great and will help get my protein in (almond selection this week). X

Hi,

I am with Mazza on this. I've always wanted to try them ever since them came out ... 5 ish yrs ago. I was on Cambridge Diet then so didn't try them and since then I've not tried them due to the snacking element (although I do snack now) but mostly due to the high calories from nuts - I don't really touch nuts since my op as they're too moreish for me :eek:. They look totally delicious .. x :D

I've always fancied these - but they don't do a nut free option

They do him you can pick exactly what you'd like and lus you can tell them idiot there's something you don't want. I find them expensive but my friend swears by them

I can get silly with nuts and seeds, so I better avoid lol

I love Holland and Barrett anyway lol

Think I shall try them ;)

Heatherjojo said:
Omg these boxes look amazing I am so gonna get

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I have a code so u can get a free box if u want it

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Code for a free box is 2XGTQGMD it definitely works as only got it today and the good thing is u can claim the free box and cancel at any time

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back